- About Us
- About UKAg
- Fact and Figures
- Reports & Publications
Why Join Now?
Here are some of the reasons why joining a student group can help you expand your horizons:
• interaction with peers
• informal interaction with faculty and staff
• enhance your resume
• demonstrates interest in your discipline
• group-sponsored social activities
• networking opportunities
• inclusion in MANRRS national directory
• meet outstanding professionals in College
• scholarship, internship, and career opportunities
• tutoring opportunities
How Do I Join?
Membership is open to anyone that has a desire to promote diversity and inclusion in agriculture, natural resources, and related sciences. Membership categories include student, professional, associate, and business.
- Student - A student member is an undergraduate or graduate enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited educational institution. Yearly dues: $10
- Professional/Associate/Business - A professional member is any person who is employed and is not enrolled as a full-time student at any higher education institution.
To become a member, you may either:
- Attend our general body meetings and pay your membership fees to our local chapter, or
- Register on the MANRRS National Web site.
If you need more information about joining the University of Kentucky Chapter of MANRRS, please contact us!
Head Chapter Advisor
Dr. Quentin Tyler
Phone: (859) 257-3482